Here at Passionate About OSS, we are exactly that – Passionate About OSS (Operational Support Systems) [and passionate about BSS, NMS, or any other names you call the tools that operationalise your network].
Have you have been tasked with:
- Buying an OSS – Finding the best-fit OSS product / vendor / solution for your needs;
- Implementing an OSS – Initiating business improvement through a new or transformed OSS
- Selling an OSS – Creating compelling OSS collateral – for an offer, marketing, product road-map or business case; or
- Investing in an OSS – Conducting due-diligence on an OSS stack, whether that’s the operational tools of a telco or the solution offered by an OSS vendor
Click on the Consultancy tab on our Products Page to find out the ways we help customers across these four distinct groups.
OSS transformation projects are notoriously complex beasts. They’re often enveloped in so much noise that it’s difficult to plot a clear path forward. In many cases, your technical experts are only serving to amplify the options and reduce the clarity of your decisions.
OSS Project leaders know the path to transformation is inherently complicated. The complexity can’t be eliminated of course. Yet you still desire fewer, but more clear-cut decisions to help guide the team successfully. Not just to improve the situation for your team, but for your whole organisation.
You know that OSS have developed a poor reputation in the industry through failure to meet expectations. But you also know that OSS are far more than just a cost centre – that they can fundamentally effect the success (or otherwise) of your entire company.
Our consultants have spent the last 20 years helping clients with OSS (Operational Support Systems), telecommunications, IT and smart city consultancies. More importantly, they’ve created the books, tools and methodologies that reduce risk and improve repeatability along the way.
As you undoubtedly know already, each OSS challenge is unique. They’re all complex, they’re all unique, but they all start with a simple three-step plan:
- Schedule an Appointment with us
- Collaborate with us to create a customised plan
- We’ll execute the plan together
To discuss ways you can reduce complexity and risk on your next OSS transformation, start with Step 1 and Request an Appointment: