An Introduction to Your OSS
Are you just starting out on a career in OSS and need to get up to speed quickly? Are your colleagues already experienced in the field and talk in jargon that’s not familiar to you? Has your boss set you the task of finding out what an OSS is all about and whether it has a role to play in your organisation?
In this popular introductory course we cover:
- A history lesson on where OSS came from and why they were invented
- A discussion on what OSS help to achieve
- The components that make up an OSS
- Discussion on the background of the most commonly used OSS standards and methodologies, as well as the standards bodies that produce and maintain them. Examples include acronyms such as: TMN, TM Forum, ITU-T, TOGAF, ITIL, PMP, FCAPS, etc.
- Common terminologies
- A discussion on the future evolution of OSS
- Answers key fundamentals questions such as:
- What is an OSS?
- What is a BSS?
- Why are OSS and BSS even a thing?
- Who uses an OSS and/or BSS?
- What Functions do OSS and BSS Perform?
- What Business Benefits do OSS/BSS Generate?
- What’s the difference between an OSS and BSS?
- How do OSS & BSS interact with a Comms Network?
- What does an OSS/BSS look like?
- What does an OSS/BSS GUI look like?
- Where can I Find Further Assistance?
- Where can I Find Out More About OSS and BSS?
Additional premium material included that builds upon the following free introductory video playlist :
|Delivery Method:||Over 1 hour of video content|
|Contact Hours Included:||N/A|
Alternatively, fill in your details below if you’d like to find out more about this course: