Comverse to Manage Converged BSS Operational Systems for Leading Channel Islands Fixed and Mobile Telecommunication Services Provider.
Comverse announced that JT Group Ltd. (www.jtglobal.com), the Channel Islands’ leading telecommunications company, selected Comverse to provide managed services for its converged billing solution.
During the five-year managed services agreement, Comverse professionals located in Jersey and in Comverse’s Centers of Excellence in Europe will implement a continuous quality assurance process to ensure service levels are maintained or improved. They will also help JT Group optimize costs, enhance the subscribers’ experience, accelerate speed-to-market for promotions and offers, and increase operational efficiency based on objective evaluation of Key Performance Indicators.
Some of the services Comverse will provide for JT Group include:
- Application Configuration Management for Comverse ONE, Comverse’s flagship BSS solution
- Managed operations for Comverse ONE, for rating, billing, payments, collection, journaling
- Order, provision and faults management
- Testing for new services and configurations
- Operations and Application development
- Infrastructure management, including inventory, capacity, security, back-up & restore
- Business KPI dashboard and ad-hoc reporting
This comes on the back of Comverse’s announcement late last month about most of its BSS assets being acquired by Amdocs.